2009 Beauties

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Miss Zambia Universe 2009

21 year old Andella Chileshe will represent Zambia at the prestigious Miss Universe 2009 to be held in the Bahamas in August. Andella came top after a six-week preliminary competition that involved online polls and a panel of judges in Zambia and in the Diaspora.

Andella, a model and sports fitness student from Ndola beat several other models to earn this crown and great opportunity.

She said, “In being crowned Miss Universe Zambia 2009, I will use my title to continue to promote safe sex, this title will give me the platform and opportunity to address this issue at a higher level and to a greater audience and allow me to do my bit in the fight against HIV/AIDS on a universal level… I am determined to bring The Miss Universe crown to Zambia. Once again thank you! NA TOTELA SANA (Zambia language meaning Thank You Very Much.)”

Watch this space as Andella hits the Bahamas in August 2009 to represent Zambia.

No comments:

Post a Comment